The course aims to address the areas of crisis and sensitive communication from an operational perspective. This will include: crisis communication, communication and sustainable development, communication on risks, communication of acceptability, communication on controversial subjects, combat communication and disinformation. Crisis communication will be the main focus of the course.
At the end of the course, the student will have acquired the skills to:
- Design a crisis communication device for his/her organization; Public authorities, local authorities, enterprises, associations;
- Mastering crisis communication tools, including, of course, digital media;
- Organize the operation of the crisis unit of his/her organization;
- To deal with the crisis situations that he/she will have to face in his/her professional life;
- Decrypting media attention on crisis situations;
- Be able to control his/her message in crisis situations, both in external communication and in internal communication;
- Integrate the theme of sustainable development into his/her communication by avoiding the drifts of greenwashing;
- Organize stakeholder relations on corporate social responsibility;
- Deciphering communication on sensitive topics (nanotechnologies, GMOs ...).
La contribution de cette UE au développement et à la maîtrise des compétences et acquis du (des) programme(s) est accessible à la fin de cette fiche, dans la partie « Programmes/formations proposant cette unité d’enseignement (UE) ».