The course will address the main aspects of Internal Communication, from an analytical, strategical and applicative point of view. Internal Communication is positioned as a critical management discipline that enables organizations to be more successful, both in their daily operations and during important changes. During this course we will go through all the levers that enable the optimization of the experience and organization of Internal Communication.
In this course students will:
- understand the position and the role of Internal Communication in public and private organizations,
- understand the impact of new ways of working on employee interactions,
- analyze how Internal Communication can contribute to the business results on a daily basis,
- understand Internal Communication tools, methods and processes,
- develop an Internal Communication approach and plan for a specific change or goal in the organization,
- distinguish and use different methods to measure the performance of Internal Communication,
- understand if and how Internal Communication impacts the organization’s culture,
- get acquainted with certain legal and ethical matters in Internal Communication.
- Role, history, trends of Internal Communication
- Internal Communication Types, Contents & Channels
- Internal Communication target populations
- Employee experience and engagement
- Change Management & Change Communication
- Internal communication Measurements, Organization & Planning
- Ethics & normative aspects
En raison de la crise du COVID-19, les informations de cette rubrique sont particulièrement susceptibles d’être modifiées.All courses are supported by written material. At least 50% of the course is interactive and learned through exercises. When relevant, Internal Communication professionals are invited to illustrate cases. Different communication formats are used.
des acquis des étudiants
En raison de la crise du COVID-19, les informations de cette rubrique sont particulièrement susceptibles d’être modifiées.1. Group work (40%) oral presentation during a plenary session and written report
2. Individual assessment on comprehension of the content of the course (60%) - Oral exam
Second session : Individual oral exam on the complete course: 60%. The initial rating of the working group (40%) will be maintained if the group obtained 50% of the rating; otherwise, the student must present a complementary work to be fixed with the teacher.
- The courses will be given remotely via the Teams platform.
- We are going to organize face-to-face coaching sessions in small groups by topic. These coaching sessions will take place from mid October. The exact dates will be communicated during the month of September when the working groups are constitueted.