The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
The main objective is to develop the student's ability to understand written or audio documents of general nature. The content of these documents will be whenever possible related to the students' field of study or interests.
By the end of the course students will have reached the B1 Level of the CEFRL for the receptive skills only.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Listening and reading exercises, revision exercises.
- Groups of 25 students maximum.
- 50h course and
- 10h self tuition.
- The final assessment in June or September consists of a written exam based on seen und unseen texts,
- seen and unseen listening comprehensions as well as
a presentation of a personal file of articles. The numer of pages depending on the ECTS:
FILO, CLA, HIST, LAFR: 15 pages
ARKE, HORI 10 pages
- Vocabulaire allemand, Harraps 2012.