We will develop the following topics:
- Definition of light and colour as a perceptual phenomenon, establishing the space and generating architectural atmosphere
- Spatial and perceptual analysis of architectural examples using light and colour from the beginning of the design process
- Experimentation showing the spatial relationship between light, both natural and artificial and colour, light and matter
- Use of special software, tools for design and expressing architectural atmosphere
- Establishment of typologies of atmosphere and their photometric and colorimetric, graphic and spatial characteristics
- Design of light and colour plans with spatial characteristics defined with regard to human factors.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Specific learning outcomes:
Contribution to the learning outcomes reference network:
Design a project
Adopt approaches which are methodical, creative, metaphorical, perceptive, collaborative etc.
Test an artistic approach
Place the action
Make use of other subjects
Express an architectural procedure
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.