- Support systems for structures, both linear (beams, arches etc.) and surface (slabs, casing, membranes etc.)
- Linear support of slabs and casing on walls
- Occasional support on walls
- Occasional support of slabs on columns : full slabs on columns, mushroom slabs
- Linear and occasional support of casing and folded structures
- Influence of geometry of edges and the nature of supports on the behaviour of linear and surface structures
- Assembly of structural elements
- These topics are dealt with by using examples, different angles of analysis, modelling and design of supports, edges and assembly of structures.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Specific learning outcomes:
By the end of this course, students will be able to
Contribution to the learning outcomes reference network:
With regard to the Learning Outcomes Reference Framework of the Master¿s degree in Architecture, this teaching contributes to the development, acquisition and assessment of the following learning outcomes:
Make use of other subjects
Use the technical dimension
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.