Present the sequence of interrelated stages of the market research process. (this involves the diagnosis of information needs, the gathering of reliable data and their analysis in order to help marketing to sake sound decisions. Themes Designing the market study, exploratory research, descriptive research (including bi-variate methods) introduction to causal research
Having regard to the LO of the programme X, this activity contributes to the development and acquisition of the following LO:
- 1. Corporate citizenship 1.1. 'Demonstrate independent reasoning, look critically ' 1.2.Decide and act by incorporating ethical and humanistic values ,' 1.3. Decide and act responsibly ' 2. Knowledge and reasoning 2.1. Master the core knowledge of each area of management. 2.2. Master highly specific knowledge ' 2.3. Articulate the acquired knowledge from different areas 2.4. Activate and apply the acquired knowledge ' 2.5. Contribute to the development and advancement of the man- agement field. 3. A scientific and systematif approach 3.1. Conduct a clear, structured, analytical reasoning ' 3.2. Collect, select and analyze relevant information ' 3.3.Consider problems using a systemic and holistic approach ' 3.4. Perceptively synthesize 'demonstrating a certain conceptual distance ' 3.5.Produce, through analysis and diagnosis, implementable solutions' 4. Innovation and entrepreneurship 4.1. Identify new opportunities, propose creative and useful ideas ' 7. Project management 7.1.Analyse a project within its environment and define the expected outcomes' 7.2. Organize, manage and control the process, ' 7.3.Make decisions and take responsibility for them in an uncertain world ' 8. Communication and interpersonal skills 8.1. Express a clear and structured message' 9. Personal and professional development 9.1. Independent self-starter ' 9.2. Self-awareness and self-control ' 9.3. Self-motivation' 9.4. Quick study, lifelong learner '
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Summary " Summary and content " see " scope " above and " methods " see " methods " below Content See "scope" above Methods In-class activities - Lectures - Exercices/PT At home activities - Paper work
In-class activities - Lectures - Exercices/PT At home activities - Paper work
- Date: Last course
- Type of evaluation: Group work
- Comments: formative QCM, practical exercises
- Oral: No
- Written: No
- Unavailability or comments: No
- Written: 2 hours
- Unavailability or comments: Not available until January 8th. In case of failed, the student represents the missed part: either the written exam, or the work alone or in a group.
Pedagogic team : Professor s weekly open door Internationalisation - international content - international case study Corporate features - conference - case study
: SLIDES compulsory and available on line . BOOK : Malhotra not compulsorySupports available on line are on ICAMPUS. : No TEXTBOOK. . BOOK : MALHOTRA Naresh, Etudes marketing avec SPSS, Pearson Education. not compulsory. No reading file. Supports available on line are on ICAMPUS.