Specific behavior on Internet, Communities and viral marketing, e-business strategies, Internet market research, market places, e-Pricing, e-Advertising
During their programme, students of the LSM Master's in management or Master's in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities'
- 1.3 Decide and act responsibly, while taking into account the social, economic and environmental sometimes antinomic, outcomes in the short, medium and long term, for the various stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE AND REASONING
- 2.3 Articulate the acquired knowledge from different areas of management.
INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- 4.1 ldentify new opportunities, propose creative and useful ideas; insituations that require new strategic approaches, break with existing models and paradigms, promote progress and change.
WORK EFFECTIVELY IN AN INTERNATIONAL AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
- 5.1 Understand the inner workings of an organization : develop a global approach and integrate the internal logic used within the organization.
TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP
- 6.1 Work in a team :Join in and collaborate with team members. Be open and take into consideration the different points of view and ways of thinking, manage differences and conflicts constructively, accept diversity.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Summary, content and methods Summary and content see scope above and methods see methods below Content See scope above Methods In-class activities X Lectures X Exercices/PT At home activities X Readings to prepare the lecture X Exercices to prepare the lecture X E-learning X Paper work
- Type of evaluation: Preparations during the course - Individual final work.
- Oral: No
- Written: Yes
- Unavailability or comments: No
- Oral: No
- Written: Yes
- Unavailability or comments: In September: oral exam of 20 min based on a paper work to realize.
Prerequisites Basic Marketing References : Provided during the class Internationalisation X international content X international case study Corporate features X case study
: No TEXTBOOK. SLIDES compulsory and available on line . BOOK : Digital Marketing: Strategy,Implementation and Practice , de Dave Chaffey, 5ième édition, Pearson, 2012 not compulsory. READING FILE compulsory and available on line Supports available on line are on ICAMPUS.