- Critical examination of what benefits philosophy, and in particular phenomenology, brings to the architect
- Study of phenomenological trends, realigned on perception, the meaning experienced by a living subject (with experiments during the lectures)
- Critical reading of texts linked to the main topic of the seminar: inhabiting space-time
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Specific learning outcomes:
By the end of the course, students will be able to
Contribution to the learning outcomes reference network:
Build knowledge of architecture
Make use of other subjects
Adopt a professional attitude
Make committed choices
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Syllabus mis en ligne progressivement selon le parcours et les choix de textes par les étudiants.
Liste bibliographique (2 pages) fournie pour le cours. Quelques références conseillées :
- DEPRAZ Natalie, Husserl, Coll. «Synthèse », Armand Colin/HER, Paris, 1999, 95 p.