- flows linked to the needs of water supply : distribution, discharge, treatment of drinking water, sewage and rainwater
- flows linked to active fire protection
- flows linked to the needs of electricity (supply and electric safety)
- flows linked to the mobility of goods and people, including people with reduced mobility
- architectural integration of the cavities where these flows are situated.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
This unit places particular emphasis on two sides of the profile of a Master¿s graduate in Architecture: implementation of a technical dimension and making use of other disciplines.
Specific learning outcomes:
By the end of this course, students are able to
Contribution to the learning outcomes reference network:
Make use of other subjects
Use the technical dimension
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.