Digital marketing plays a key role in the evolution of marketing practices. This course aims to learn theoretical a practical knowledge on innovative approach and last digital marketing trends. Theses Marketing Digital trends will be put in perspective with consumer behavior and organization practices. In this context, regular seminars are organized on main themes defined every year for example: Digital ecosystem, digital foots, collaborative economy, gamification, consumer experience, IoT (Internet of Objects), content customization, ... .
The students will realize a project in direct link with the approached themes.
Given the « competencies referential » linked to the LSM Master 120 in Sciences de Gestion et in Ingéniorat de Gestion, this course mainly develops the following competencies:
- Acting in a global context;
- Master multidisciplinary body of knowledge in order to have a deep analyses digital marketing trends;
- Understand the scientific rigor required when implement digital marketing;
- Integrate and work in a team; exercise enlightened leadership;
- Define and manage a project to completion;
- Communicate effectively and convincingly.
At the end of the class, students will be able to:
- To know the trends and practices in Digital Marketing;
- Understand the stakes in implementation of Digital Marketing in a company;
- Be informed about practices regarding Digital Marketing;
- Be capable to implement Digital Tools and determining their strategic and operational relevance for the company;
- To develop a criticizes analysis of these marketing tools, their interest and limits;
- Be capable to use these trends within the framework of strategic and operational marketing;
- Develop capacities of permanent technology trends watch in digital marketing;
- Think/describe on the evolution of these trends;
- Develop capacities of applying these tools/technics in company.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Lectures (+ professional speaker)
Permanent Watch and blogging
Ongoing evaluation (participation to seminars, ...)