Activité d'intégration professionnelle.
MLSMM 2232 Immersion professionnelle 1 - Diagnostic
This "activation" phase is a follow up to the course delivered in Q3.
At this stage, the student is in charge of a « digital » project within the organization hosting him/her for his internship.
Seminars, relying on interactive exchanges, are organized around themes identified with the contribution of the students.
Each subject will be considered under a theoretical perspective and the latter should be activated in discussions with guest speakers (usually managers) that contribute to those seminars and offer case studies to the students.
In fine, students will be asked to "activate" the knowledge and perspectives within the frame of their own organization. The ultimate objective is to lead student to step back from every day urgencies in order to address problems from a holistic perspective. This should be translated in an internship report that discusses the digital strategy of the company and its operationalization.
Given the "competencies referential" linked to the LSM Master 120 in Sciences de Gestion et in Ingéniorat de Gestion, this course mainly develops the following competencies:
- Successfully use knowledge in the analysis of any professional situation.
- Apply the rigor required at a university level when developing a strategy in digital marketing
- Function well in group and adapt to any professional context.
- Successfully manage the relationships with partners, managers and organization members.
- Interpret results of analyses and propose relevant managerial recommandations.
Here are the specific knowledge considered by this course.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand the stakes of developping a digital strategy
- Distinguish the different strategies available to a digital marketer
- Grasp the diversity of methods that can be used in digital marketing
- Comprehend the stakes of implementing digital marketing within an organization
- Offer a critical view on (relevant) methodology
- Manage a full digital project
- Master a tool of web analysis and being able to run those analyses
- Propose relevant recommendations
- Evaluate the relevance and quality of an analysis proposed by external resources and manage the exchanges with this external organization.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Professional immersion (min 4 days/week)
Continuous assessment (participation to the seminar, exercises/case studies, evaluation of the internship made by the professional advisor, internship report).
Accessible only for student accepted in the immersion digital marketing option.