This course brings together two fields :
- engineering : networks, coding and digitalization process, data compression, confidentialité, certificate and security, new interfaces.
- communication sciences : models of analysis of the technical innovation and social appropriation of media.
- Ex cathedra sessions and illustrations ;
- Collective debates about the student's own use of technology.
The evaluation consists in the writing of a paper (in group). Students present a case study about a technical object and its social use. Specific instructions can be found on moodle.
In the frame of a continuing evaluation, teachers may ask students individual papers that could feed discussion and debate on the themes developed during the sessions.
Slides are available here : https://moodleucl.uclouvain.be/course/view.php?id=9969
- Les diapositives et ressources bibliographiques se trouvent sur moodle.
Les ressources bilbiographies se trouvent sur Moodle