- To specify on what carries and of what the step of psychology consists to deal with the psychological significance of the delinquency.
- To locate its anthropological, epistemological and methodological bases.
- To question the difference delinquency not-delinquency.
- To distinguish clinical research and the scientific inquiry or the experimental investigation.
- To understand the contributions of psychology to the models and methods of criminology and the study of delinquency.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
With the reading of major and representative authors, the course will examine :
- the historical structuring of the personality, its modes of organization and operation;
- misadventures of the report/ratio to the anthropological laws and the social rules;
- methods of connection and racking with others; production of the value sense and the reference to the values;
- development of the "self image" and of the identification processes;
- the development of the socialization and the capacities of moral judgement; crime process.
Training Exercises will be organized per series, in complementarity with the lecturing.