Berger Mathieu ;
- Comparative social structure and power theories.
- Historical evolution of the main theoretical approaches related to social transformation.
- Theorization of power in the contemporary social context.
- Capacity to analyse the structuring processes of societies and in particular "Power".
- Capacity to critically compare the main classic and contemporary approaches.
- Capacity to organise the whole theoretical space.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and
command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be
accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled
“Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Slides du cours et un porte-feuille de lecture pour chacun des deux volets du cours