- Cellular networks
- Internet of things and sensor networks
- Mobile and embedded applications
Given the learning outcomes of the "Master in Computer Science and Engineering" program, this course contributes to the development, acquisition and evaluation of the following learning outcomes:
- INFO6.1, INFO6.3
Given the learning outcomes of the "Master  in Computer Science" program, this course contributes to the development, acquisition and evaluation of the following learning outcomes:
- SINF6.1, SINF6.3
Students completing this course successfully will be able to
- Explain how in mobile cellular and sensor networks operate
- Describe the key problems that affect these environments and identify their impact on the mobile and embedded systems
- Integrate and combine the above concepts in order to solve complex mobile computing problems.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Evaluation methods: - Project (40% of the final mark) - Final exam (60% of the final mark) The project work is mandatory and cannot be repeated for the second examination session.