The main topics to meet these targets will be organic developments, motor, psychological, emotional and social interaction in the development of a person. The effects of these factors on the motivation for physical activity and sports and body image of a person will be discussed. - Definitions of concepts (growth, aging, development, stages of life, ...)
- Development psycho-socio-engine from birth to senescence
- Theories Explanatory psycho-social development engine at different periods of life (Piaget, Wallon, Staats, Erikson, Vygotsky,, human ethology, ...)
- Major changes in major organ systems with age.
- Growth and differential aging of individuals, including the effects of physical activity or sport on growth and differential aging people.
- Link between the age of a person and motivation for physical activity and sports.
- Summary of changes in body image related to the age of a person and consequences for intervention.
- 1 After this educational entity, the student will have knowledge of target characteristics in their psycho-motor-scocio related to age. This knowledge will provide the basis for adapting its intervention on the basis of this characteristic.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and
command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be
accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled
“Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Rating: Review written or oral and / or elements of continuous assessment Support: Syllabus and / or book (s) Framing: Holder (s)