Although we do not yet know how long the social distancing related to the Covid-19 pandemic will last, and regardless of the changes that had to be made in the evaluation of the June 2020 session in relation to what is provided for in this learning unit description, new learnig unit evaluation methods may still be adopted by the teachers; details of these methods have been - or will be - communicated to the students by the teachers, as soon as possible.
The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
AA 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 3.1.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Measure theory, Lebesgue integral, convergence theorems,
- Complete metric spaces, Banach spaces and Hilbert spaces, spaces of continuous functions, spaces of integrable functions,
- Continuous linear mappings, weak convergence, Riesz representation theorem, notions of spectral theory,
- Distributions and Sobolev spaces.
on critical understanding of the theory and active problem solving.
- Homeworks, exercises, tests or practical work carried out during the semester
course outline, made available on Moodle at the beginning of the