Although we do not yet know how long the social distancing related to the Covid-19 pandemic will last, and regardless of the changes that had to be made in the evaluation of the June 2020 session in relation to what is provided for in this learning unit description, new learnig unit evaluation methods may still be adopted by the teachers; details of these methods have been - or will be - communicated to the students by the teachers, as soon as possible.
The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
In the practicals we will review standard grammar, especially verb forms of regular and irregular verbs, verb valency, and the sequence of tenses in standard Italian
Practical sessions: exercises
- written exam during the examinantion sessions on the contents of the lessons
- oral presentation of a research during the lectures
- continuous assessment with texts during the course (lesson & grammar)
- written exam during the examination session (lessons & grammar)
- oral exam (presentation of a research)