See also the list of assessments for the June 2020 session.
- Analysis of the social, economic and political context relating to the social responsibility of organisations;
- The '3P' model (Profit, People, Planet);
- Personal ethics and position in relation to the debate on the social responsibility of organisations in the workplace.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- To educate students on corporate social responsibility in the context of a globalised society.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- DE WOOT Ph. (2004), Responsabilité sociale de l'entreprise, Economica.
- DUHAMEL A., MOUELHI N., CHAR S. (2001), Ethique : histoire, politique, application, Gaëtan Morin.
- KOTLER Ph. LEE N. (2005), Corporate Social Responsibility, John Wiley & Sons.
- VAN PARIJS Ph.,