Activité d'intégration professionnelle.
Diagnostic represents the first phase of the immersion project that will take place between September and December of M2 (Q3)
This phase can be considered an introductory one, while students will get acquainted with main theories in digital, his/her organization and environment.
To support this acclimation, seminars will take place regularly on pre-defined themes, in agreement with the members of the chair (IPM-Digital Marketing).
Every subject will consider theoretical aspects and professional practices, as a theoretical lecture is supported by guest speakers (mostly managers. Students will then consider those subject in the light of their own organization.
Regular exchanges in the frame of this seminar should help students to step back and think holistically, especially through the discussion with professors and professionals.
This approach should lead to a diagnostic of the organization and eventually identify a research question to address in a master thesis. This seminar indeed also proposes an academic support in the process of the master thesis as well as the internship.
Contribution de l'unité d'enseignement au référentiel AA du programme
Given the « competencies referential » linked to the LSM Master 120 in Sciences de Gestion et in Ingéniorat de Gestion, this course mainly develops the following competencies:
- Successfully use knowledge in the analysis of any professional situation.
- Apply the rigor required at a university level when developing a strategy in digital marketing
- Function well in group and adapt to any professional context.
- Successfully manage the relationships with partners, managers and organization members.
- Interpret results of analyses and propose relevant managerial recommandations.
Here are the specific knowledge considered by this course, by the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand the stakes of developping a digital strategy
- Distinguish the different strategies available to a digital marketer
- Grasp the diversity of methods that can be used in digital marketing
- Comprehend the stakes of implementing digital marketing within an organization
- Offer a critical view on (relevant) methodology
- Manage a full digital project
- Master a tool of web analysis and being able to run those analyses
- Propose relevant recommendations
- Evaluate the relevance and quality of an analysis proposed by external resources and manage the exchanges with this external organization.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Professional immersion (min 3 days/week)
Continuous assessment (participation to the seminar, exercises/case studies, evaluation of the internship made by the professional advisor).