Although we do not yet know how long the social distancing related to the Covid-19 pandemic will last, and regardless of the changes that had to be made in the evaluation of the June 2020 session in relation to what is provided for in this learning unit description, new learnig unit evaluation methods may still be adopted by the teachers; details of these methods have been - or will be - communicated to the students by the teachers, as soon as possible.
- To locate its anthropological, epistemological and methodological bases.
- To question the difference delinquency not-delinquency.
- To distinguish clinical research and the scientific inquiry or the experimental investigation.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- To understand the contributions of psychology to the models and methods of criminology and the study of delinquency.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- the historical structuring of the personality, its modes of organization and operation;
- misadventures of the report/ratio to the anthropological laws and the social rules;
- methods of connection and racking with others; production of the value sense and the reference to the values;
- development of the "self image" and of the identification processes;
- the development of the socialization and the capacities of moral judgement; crime process.