See also the list of assessments for the June 2020 session.
This course, to be taken in parallel with LGLOR1173, deals with the following themes:
1. The basic structures of Greek syntax, in particular complement clauses;
2. Morphology and syntax of the degrees of comparison of adjectives and adverbs;
3. Morphology and syntax of the demonstrative and personal pronouns;
4. The general principles of Greek accentuation and the accentuation of verb forms and clitics.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of the course, the student will have mastered the basic rules of Greek verbal syntax (including translation from French into Greek). He will also be familiar with the demonstrative and personal pronouns, as well as with some basic rules of Greek accentuation.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
A final written exam evaluates the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the student, including translation from French into Greek.
Grammaire de référence :
D. Planque, Grammaire grecque, 8e édition, Namur, 1977 (version pdf).
- Syllabus disponible sur Moodle