The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||At the end of the activity the student will be able to
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
WFARM1243 is the first part of a comprehensive teaching program allowing (over the whole cursus) to master the key elements of the analytical sciences in the context of the pharmaceutical sciences.
- General aspects of the solvents and ions solutions
- General aspects of particle transfer
- Solubility and gravimetry
- From pH calculations to acid-base titrimetry
- From redox reactions to redox titrations
- Potentiometry and ion-selective electrodes
- Conductometric titrations
- Electrogravimetry and coulometry
- Polarography and amperometry
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.the teachers will explain and illustrate the main concepts during the lessons. They will also use examples and solve exercises in order to improve the understanding of the most challenging elements.
The activity WFARM1244 (practical training in analytical chemistry) will allow the students to approach the theoretical notions in a more practical way. It is therefore essential to consider WFARM1243 and WFARM1244 as a whole and to integrate the learning outcomes from the two activities.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.a written exam spanning from theoretical aspects to exercise resolution
The materials for the practical part of the activity is also available on the "moodle" platform.
- une version des supports présentés est disponible sur moodle