The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of the activity the student will be able to
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- General aspects of the instrumental analysis
- Acid-base titrations ' redox titrations
- pKa measuring ' spectrophotometric quantification of iron
- Sodium and potassium quantification
- Zone electrophoresis
- Methyl salicylate quantification ' fatty acid quantification
High performance liquid chromatography
- Caffeine quantification ' dye quantification
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.the activity takes place in didactic labs.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.continuous evaluation based on the post-experiment report, on the evaluation of the student preparation and on the general behavior during the activity.
the grade obtained at the end of the activity (i.e. first session) is final. It is not possible to reevaluate the student during the 3rd session of exams (august/september)
- Le manuel TD/TP est disponible sur la plateforme moodle