The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
- Functions of two variables and space geometry
- Limits and continuity of functions of two variables
- Partial derivatives and tangent plane
- Gradient vector and applications of partial derivatives
- Extreme values of functions of two or three variables and Lagrange multipliers
- Multiple integration on regular domains and Riemann sums
- Multiple integration on arbitrary domaines
- Vector analysis (line integrals of scalar and vector fields, Green and Stokes's theorem, ...)
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.There will be one two-hour lecture and one two-hour practical session per week.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The course assessement is based entirely on a written exam.