The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
- engineering : networks, coding and digitalization process, data compression, confidentialité, certificate and security, new interfaces.
- communication sciences : models of analysis of the technical innovation and social appropriation of media.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Ex cathedra sessions and illustrations ;
- Collective debates about the student's own use of technology.
- Some or all of the lectures will be given remotely via Teams.
- Monitoring of the students' work will be assurend remotely via Teams.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The evaluation consists in
- the writing of a paper (in group). Students present a case study about a technical object and its social use. Specific instructions can be found on moodle;
- a written exam (multiple choice).
In the event that the measures are maintained sanitary facilities relating to covid19, the following adjustments will be made:
- the written exam (multiple choice) will happen online.
- Les présentations powerpoint sont disponibles sur Moodle.
- Ressources complémentaires éventuelles également sur Moodle.