Part A Network Science and Economics
- Representing, Measuring and Analyzing Networks
- Learning and Diffusion on Networks
- Games and Behavior on Networks
- Game-Theoretic Modeling of Network Formation
- The Basic Matching Model
- The Medical Match
- Assignment Markets
- School Allocation
- Course Allocation
- Kidney Exchange
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The course consists of lectures. The topics will be introduced during the lectures.
Compulsory homeworks will be assigned to students. Reading assignments are also possible.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Homework (50%) + Presentation of a research article (50%)
- Social and economic networks by Matthew O. Jackson, Princeton University Press (2008).
- Connections by Sanjeev Goyal, Princeton University Press (2007).
- Network science by Albert-Laszlo Barabasi, Cambridge University Press (2016).
- The Oxford handbook of the economics of networks edited byYann Bramoullé, Andrea Galeotti and Brian W. Rogers, Oxford University Press (2016).
- Market design: auctions and matching, by Guillaume Haeringer, MIT Press (2018).