- - semiconductor materials and their processing,
- - oxidation, ion implantation ionique, doping, metallisation, plasma...
- - micro & nanolithography, laser machining, etc.
- - micro & nanocharacterisation : SEM, AFM, Ellipsometry, Dektak,...
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Regarding the learning outcomes of the program of "Master in Electrical Engineering", this course contributes to the development and acquisition of the following learning outcomes :
- MOS transistor.
- physical and chemical techniques for thin film deposition: PVD, CVD, PECVD, ALD, etc.
- structure transfer: masking, optical and electronic lithography.
- etching techniques: etching mechanisms, dry and wet etching, RIE, DRIE, IBE, selectivity of etchings, etc.
- special techniques for depositing or engraving thin films.
- metrology elements (microscopy techniques, optics, electrical measurements, physical and chemical analyses,...).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Students will discuss in groups the elements related to the manufacture of miniaturized devices and will be led to design a complete process using bibliographic materials, supervised laboratory sessions in clean rooms, and interactions with the teaching team. Intermediate reports and presentations with the management team will provide feedback on progress.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous evaluation of a semester work carried out in a group, with intermediate presentations and written reports. Individual oral evaluation in examination session.
Livre de référence/reference book: "Introduction to microfabrication, 2nd ed.", S. Franssila, John Wiley & Sons, 2010