At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
With respect to the AA referring system defined for the Master in Electrical Engineering, the course contributes to the development, mastery and assessment of the following skills
- Antenna theory
- Modeling of antenna array
- Radiation from linear distributions
- Radiation from apertures
- Propagation for terrestrial links
- Earth-space propagation
- Propagation through the troposphere and the ionosphere
- Radar equation
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The course is organized in
- 12 courses of 2h
- 10 supervised exercises of 2h
- A project for the development of an antenna or a propagation model (1 or 2 students).
- A project dedicated to the evaluation of tropospheric degradations.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The students have a written examination, based on the objectives described above. It is a closed-book exam.
The evaluation of the projects is a report and a presentation, individual or for a group of 2 students.
- Syllabus de cours disponibles sur Moodle
- Transparents disponibles sur Moodle
- Livres de référence disponibles à la BST