- Comprehension and expression of spoken language (about common everyday matters)
- Comprehension and expression of written language (with the acquired vocabulary and structure of the Greek language corresponding to the elementary level).
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
The courses are designed to provide the student with skills necessary for everyday communication (in both written and oral form) and to familiarize him with a solid foundation in the structure (grammar, syntax, etc.) of the Greek language. The student should be in position
- A2: oral expression, listening and reading comprehension;
- A1: written expression.
- basic vocabulary and grammar structures
- listening and reading exercises
- oral exercises (individual and interactive)
- written exercises
- texts and activities on general topics.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.This course includes classroom instruction. It requires active involvement, with written exercises to be prepared for each class, as well as both written and oral exercises carried out in class.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Self-evaluative tests,
- Written and oral examination.
- matériel didactique
- manuel aux éditions KLIK STA ELLINIKA, epipedon A1, auteurs: Maria Karakyrgiou, Victoria Panagiotidou, maison d'édition : KENTRO ELLINIKIS GLOSSAS, Thessaloniki 2014
- cassettes audio et vidéo.