The course is open to everyone (UCL students, UCL staff, students not otherwise registered at UCL).
Code: proficiency in the basic vocabulary and structures (1,000 basic words).
- Vocabulary: consolidation and extension.
- Oral expression: emphasis on communication rather than correctness; however, particular attention is paid to phonetic correctness;
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- B1: oral expression, listening and reading comprehension
- A2/B1: written expression.
- exercises on vocabulary and grammar
- listening and reading exercises
- oral exercises (individual and interactive)
- written exercises
- texts and activities on general topics.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Learning takes place in context, based on documents adapted for teaching and/or true documents (reading and listening comprehension).
Vocabulary and basic structures are exercised in, consolidated, and widened by means of written and oral exercises (drill exercises, role playing games, interviews, conversations in small groups of 2 or 4 students).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Several marks are taken into account for the final mark:
- continuous evaluation,
- written examination,
- oral examination.
Workload: classroom training hours: 84
Autonomous training: 130 hours.
- Educational environment: groups up to 25 students.
- The teacher can be joined in his office at appointed times, or by e-mail.
- matériel didactique
- manuel aux éditions KLIK STA ELLINIKA, Epipedo A2, maison d'édition KENTRO ELLINIKIS GLOSSAS, Thessaloniki 2014
- cassettes audio et vidéo.