- specification of user requirements,
- designing multi-tier applications in a client-server environment
- quality control of the system
- creation of web pages: HTML, CSS
- creation of a web server: NodeJS
- databases: MongoDB
- security in web applications: HTTPS, sessions, comptes
- information retrieval
- project management
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.At the beginning of the course, the students work on small projecs to become familier with the different technologies for programming on the web. These technologies will be introduced using videos. If the health situation allows this, project assistance will be given on campus.
Afterwards the students collaborate in groups on a larger web-based application, using the technology introduced at the beginning of the course.
Troughout the course links to information on the web are provided, but it is expected from students that they actively search for additional information.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The evaluation is based on:
- the source code submitted for the small projects;
- all documentation submitted for the large project;
- the source code of the large project;
- a presentation of the large project during the exam period.