Themes: Role and positioning of the intern, teamwork, personal development, professional project, power and informal relationships, ethical issues of practice.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||This teaching unit contributes to the development and acquisition of the following skills:
- The internship, especially the evaluation (by the internship supervisor and by the student himself) of the competencies mobilized in the internship.
- The fields of interest of the student in terms of trades, functions, sectors and contexts of activities.
- Personal resources: choice of courses and options, work experiences, internships, specific skills and competencies, networking,
- Personal expectations (in terms of career anchors) and lifestyle.
- The process of contact with the workplace : reflexive integration, interests and resources, writing of the curriculum vitae, use of channels of contact with potential employers, meetings of professionals, possible immersion in the workplace, ...
- Update and development of new resources, by researching information on jobs, sectors, companies, enriching the professional address book, developing a skills profile, etc.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Internship and immersion in workplace.
- On-line information session, downloadable by the students.
- Meeting of professionals.
- Personal information research initiatives.
- Reflexion on experiences.
- Coaching / Mentoring.
- Personal learning lessons.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Evaluation
- All the academic year
- Continuous assessment based on activities to be carried out during the year by the student.
- Formative evaluation (by peers), based on students' productions.
- Final certification evaluation (by peers), based on student production.
- The internship is part of the LLSMD2915 course.
- In case of a failure in the internship, another internship must be done.
- If you do not have met the requirements of the course, you have to meet these requirements at a later session.
- The course grade LLSMD2915 can only be validated if all the requirements of the course and the internship, as evaluated, have been met.