- Business-level strategy
- Corporate-level strategy
- Alliances, joint venture acquisitions
- Internationalization stratégies
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
During their programme, students of the LSM Master¿s in management or Master¿s in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities¿
KNOWLEDGE AND REASONING
WORK EFFECTIVELY IN AN INTERNATIONAL AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- This course is organized around four axes:
- International markets and international strategies
- Governance and the responsability in MNCs
- Strategic positioning in a competitive world
- Organizational structures
- This course is a blend of class lectures related to multiple mandatory readings, dialogue with and among students, and intensive group-project works.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Lectures, case works and business game simulation
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous evaluation (55%)
- 3 case studies assignement (deadlines on a weekly basis starting week 2) (10% each)
- BOSS simulation (continuous evaluation) (25%)
- Oral: No
- Written: preliminary QCM (10%)
- Written: final 2h QCM (35%)
- If too few students are registered for the second session examination, the QCM will be replaced by an oral exam in English.
- Reference list : distributed during the course.
- Lecture slides : available on Moodle