- Econometrics, Finance and Fundamental mathematical and statistical concepts. Concepts covered in courses such as the ones listed below should be known.
- Econométrie [ LECGE1316 ]
- Mathématiques en économie et gestion I [ LECGE1112 ]
- Mathématiques en économie et gestion II [ LECGE1230 ]
- Statistique en économie et gestion I [ LECGE1114 ]
- Statistique en économie et gestion II [ LECGE1224 ]
- Finance [ LECGE1332 ]
- Portfolio theory
- Market efficiency
- Capital structure, dividends
- Derivative products and Option pricing in discrete time
- Real options analysis
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
On successful completion of this program, each student will acquire the following skills:
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Introduction and Recap fundamentals
- Financial Distress
- Long-Term Financing
- Capital Structure
- Advanced Valuation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- In-class lectures.
- Online forums.
- Teamwork assignments
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous evaluation
- Date: before and after each course
- Type of evaluation: tests, quizz, homeworks, use of Mylab, groupwork on Moodle.
- Part of the class will be commodal, while the other will be exclusively on Teams. You will receive the schedule at the start of the year.
- Comments: Mylab/Finance is Compulsory for this course. The cost of the license is approx. 25 EUR per student. It is the responsibility of the student.
- Oral: No
- Written: Yes - 2 hours on Wiseflow or TestWe
- The written examination represents 40% of the final mark. So, it is crucial for sucess to complete the Continuous Evaluation on time !!
- The homework counts for 10% of the final grade.
- The continuous evaluation counts for 50% of the final grade.
- Corporate Finance, Berk and DeMarzo, 5th Edition, Pearson