The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- To be able to read, understand and summarise articles on Italian linguistics;
- To be able to recognise and analyse basic linguistic phenomena which are not included at all in Italian normative grammar, or only to a limited extent;
- To be able to understand and apply these phenomena;
- To be able to discuss and make a presentation;
- To be able to write an essay.
In the practicals we will review standard grammar, especially verb forms of regular and irregular verbs, verb valency, and the sequence of tenses in standard Italian
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Seminar classes
Practical sessions: exercises
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.First session :
- written exam during the examinantion sessions on the contents of the lessons
- oral presentation of a research during the lectures
- continuous assessment with texts during the course (lesson & grammar)
- written exam during the examination session (lessons & grammar)
- oral exam (presentation of a research)