This biannual learning unit is being organized in 2020-2021
- analysis of linguistic needs and training requirements;
- definition of the objectives to be achieved by actions, measures, and/or language training programmes, taking into account the analysis of needs, requirements and institutional constraints;
- design of actions, measures and/or programmes for the teaching of French;
- assessment of these actions, measures and programmes according to different criteria.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of the course, the students will be able to contribute to the design and assessment of measures or teaching and training schemes for French, both in the structures of the French Community and in countries where French is taught as a second or foreign language, in line with the language policy of countries/area in question. These measures or programmes will be designed for students or trainers.
- the analysis of language needs and training demand;
- the definition of the objectives to be achieved by actions, devices, and/or language training programs, taking into account the analysis of needs, demand and institutional constraints;
- the design of actions, devices, and/or programs for the teaching of French;
- the evaluation of these actions, devices, and/or programs.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The first part of the course will be devoted to theoretical frameworks concerning the four phases or the course and a presentation of the bibliography. After a methodological introduction, the students will then design an active research study relating, as far as possible, to real training requirements.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.A written work and oral examination.
A bibliographical list is available on the course website.
- Les supports de cours se trouvent à la page https://ucline.uclouvain.be/course/view.php?id=34
- The course materials can be found at https://ucline.uclouvain.be/course/view.php?id=34