- Code: Ability to master basic vocabulary (2000 words) and the basic structures of the Russian language. Consolidation and extension of vocabulary. Special attention will be paid to pronunciation.
- Culture: At all previously mentioned levels: increasing awareness of the culture of Russian-speaking countries.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|2||Listening comprehension - individually:
|3||Speaking skills - individually:
- level B2 of the CEFRL for oral expression, listening and reading comprehension
- level A2 of the CEFRL for written expression.
- extension and consolidation of vocabulary and grammar structures
- listening and reading exercises
- oral exercises (individual and interactive)
- written exercises
- texts and activities on general topics.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Learning with teaching or authentic material (listening and reading comprehension).
Consolidation and extension of basic vocabulary and the basic structures of the Russian language by means of written or oral exercises (drills, role-plays, interviews, discussion in small groups of 2 up to 4).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Continuous assessment: autoevaluative tests, written and oral tests.
- Final assessment: consists of continuous assessment and written and oral examination.
- Work load: class hours: 90;
Individual work: 120.
- Teacher is available during his/her contact hours and can be reached via e-mail.
- méthode d'apprentissage qui devra être précisée...
- plusieurs livres de vocabulaire et de grammaire
- cassettes audio et vidéo
- CD-Rom d'auto-apprentissage.