Students must have attended a course corresponding (at least) to level A2 of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages" (European Council).
The course is structured around different subjects (e.g. hobbies, travel, home, advertisement, ') related to the general (non-specific) domain.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|2||Listening Comprehension - Individually:
|3||Speaking Skills - Individually:
|5||Code and Culture :
The activities are based on authentic documents (reading and listening comprehension). Basic vocabulary and structures are trained, reinforced and expanded via written and oral exercises (role-plays, interviews, conversations in small groups of 2 or 4, ').
- Groups of 25 students maximum.
- Course hours : 30 hours in class and/or online
- Self-study : 42 hours.
Several marks come into account for the final assessment :
- continuous assessment 50% (written and oral tests, instructions and plan in course notes)
- examen at week 13, 50% . Written test 25% (listening and reading 5%, grammar 5%, vocabulary 10% and writing 5%) and oral examen (25%).
- the mark for the continuous assessment will not be considerated in the september session. September exam: written examen (listening and reading 10%, grammar 10%, vocabulary 20% and writing 10%) and oral examen (50%).
- The teacher is available during her office hours and can be contacted by e-mail.
- English-friendly course: course taught in French but offering facilities in English
- Syllabus LALLE 1230
Faculty or entity