Q1 and Q2
Rinder Ann (coordinator);
Students must have attended a course corresponding (at least) to A2 level of the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages" (European Council). An elementary course LALLE1130 is offered to the students in BAC 1, the objective of which is to prepare them for the intermediate course in BAC2.
The course is structured around different subjects (e.g. hobbies, travel, home, advertisement, ...) related to the general (non-specific) domain.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|2||Listening Comprehension - Individually:
|3||Speaking Skills - Individually:
|5||Code and culture :
The activities are based on authentic documents (reading and listening comprehension). Basic vocabulary and structures are trained, reinforced and expanded via written (at the platform wallangues.be) and oral exercises (role-plays, interviews, conversations in small groups of 2 or 4).
- Groups of 25 students maximum.
- Course hours : 45 hours in class and/or online
- Self-study : 72 hours
Several marks come into account for the final assessment:
- December mark: oral test 20% (discussion about topics seen in class, videos onhttps://www.dw.com/de/deutsch-lernen/das-deutschlandlabor/s-32379, prononciation A2), written test 60% (listening comprehension and text 20%, vocabulary 20%, grammar 20%) and continuous assessment 20% (different tests, details are on moodle).
- January mark: 80% examen and 20 % continuous assessment (different tests and class presence, details are in syllabus on moodle).
- May mark: oral test 50% (discussion about topics seen in class, pononciation B1 and portfolio), written test 50% (writing 20%, vocabulary 20%, grammar 10%)
- May mark: 50% examen and 50 % continuous assessment
- June mark: 35% january mark and 65% may mark
- September: reading and listening (10%), vocabulary (20%), grammar (20%), writing (10%), and oral exam (40%) (same topics as in december and may exam plus a presentation (20 minutes) .
- The teacher is available during her office hours and can be contacted by e-mail.
- syllabus du cours sur Moodle UCLouvain
Faculty or entity