30.0 h + 10.0 h
- Definitions, typology of productive systems.
- Scheduling in specialized workshops.
- Inventory management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Just in time
- Project management
- Design of a production center
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this course, the student will be able to explain the basic concepts of production management and give a typology of productive systems. He can apply the different techniques and management tools used at different levels of decision: planning, scheduling, projects management and design of a production center.
- Exercices in groups
Written examination of application exercises.
- BAGLIN G., O. BRUEL, et al. (2013), Management Industriel et Logistique, Economica.
- GIARD V. (2003), Gestion de la production et des flux, Economica.
Faculty or entity