- Some basic principles of civil, public and administrative law (institutions, hierarchy of norms, legal concepts and associated effects, principles of civil liability, rules of evidence, principles of contracts, etc.)
- The hire contract and the resulting liability issues
- Some legal concepts of public works contracts and architectural services
- Some notions in real estate law
- Some notions in urban planning's law and territory's development.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
This teaching unit enables students to identify the framework of their profession as an architect relating to property law in the wide sense of the term.
Specific learning outcomes:
By the end of this course, students will be able to identify and understand the nature of the main legal constraints involved in any building project and adopter a responsibly attitude towards the different stakeholders in the construction process (project manager, entrepreneur, neighbours, public authorities etc.).
Contribution to the learning outcomes reference network:
Build knowledge of architecture
Be familiar with and analyse the discipline's basic references
Place the action
Faculty or entity