22.5 h + 7.5 h
Because this is an advanced course in strategic management, this course is pitched at a level that assumes some familiarity with the foundations of strategic management.
- Business-level strategy
- Corporate-level strategy
- Alliances, joint venture acquisitions
- Internationalization stratégies
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||During their programme, students of the LSM Master's in management or Master's in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities :
- This course is organized around four axes:
- International markets and international strategies
- Governance and the responsability in MNCs
- Strategic positioning in a competitive world
- Organizational structures
- This course is a blend of class lectures related to multiple mandatory readings, dialogue with and among students, and intensive group-project works.
Lectures, case works.
Continuous evaluation (55%)
- 3 case studies assignments: 10% each for a total of 30%
- Final synthesis on company case: 10%
- Oral: No
- Written: final 2h QCM (60%)
- If too few students are registered for the second session examination, the QCM will be replaced by an oral exam in English.
Additional information on calendaring will be provided during the course.
All interactions on teaching materials, references and processing of case works and presentations is managed on Moodle.
- Reference list : distributed during the course.
- Lecture slides : available on Moodle
Faculty or entity