30.0 h + 10.0 h
- Definitions and origins of strategy
- Mission, vision, values at the heart of the strategy
- The overall strategic diagnosis
- External strategic analysis
- Analysis of resources and skills
- Analysis of sources of competitive advantage
- Competitive strategies (business)
- Group policies (corporate)
- Group development methods
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||At the end of the class, students will be able to:
- AAKER D.A. (2004), Strategic Market Management, 7th ed., Wiley.
- HOOLEY G., SAUNDERS J., PIERCY N. (2004), Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning, 3rd ed., Prentice-Hall.
- PORTER M. (2004), Competitive Strategy, 2nd ed., Free Press.
Faculty or entity