The programme comprises:
- core courses worth 90 credits
- a professional focus worth 30 credits
The core courses comprise:
- various mandatory subjects
- final dissertation worth 16 credits
- internships worth 2 credits
optional courses worth 14 credits, selected from among the four themes offered:
- "architecture and the humanities";
- "architecture, territory and sustainable development";
- "architecture, art and history";
- "architecture, technique and materiality".
The programme is divided into four sections:
- The architecture project is organised according to a system of vertical studios, with special colours, allowing the student to direct their learning according to the teaching methods and subjects covered.
- Means of expression, including design and CAD courses.
- Core theory classes, directly related to the discipline of architecture, address the physical, cultural and professional dimension of architecture.
- The options, allowing the development of specific themes relating to architecture.
The programme for this Master’s, whatever the focus or options chosen, is a minimum of 120 credits divided over two years of study each corresponding to 60 credits.