The one year Master in Management (60) programme is designed for university graduates who already have a Master (in any subject e.g. science, applied sciences, law, philosophy, literature or industrial engineers) who wish to acquire additional training in administration and management. It is also open to students who are bachelors in economic science and management.
What you will get:
- develop your knowledge and skills in various management positions needed in the private or public organisations
- an in-depth understanding of the theories and methods used in different managerial domains
- a strong training in management within an internationally recognised university
- an opportunity to create your own network
- a unique international experience in the heart of Europe.
Your Future Job
Entrepreneurial ability, the capacity to transform initiatives into economic realities, to organise these activities and ensure their continuity, to find the necessary resources and adequately combine them: these are the skills that one expects from those wishing to assume responsibilities in the management of companies.
Our graduates can be found in the highest corporate management positions, as well as in consultancy, auditing, banking, industry (production and operations management) and environmental management.
The 60 hour Master’s degree in Management is made up of the following four elements:
- Core subjects worth 30 credits, including 6 general courses in management
- Training in the principles and issues of corporate social responsibility
- Advanced training in an area of management through an optional subject
- An integrated seminar and a piece of individual work which make up the final dissertation.