The master offers:
- the possibility of acquiring the skills necessary for designing and operating electronuclear power plants;
- a specialisation in nuclear sciences and technologies;
- the skills necessary for understanding the functioning of today´s reactors and those of the 4th generation;
- a training organised by six universities and the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre and recognised on the European level.
This programme is open if you are a:
- Belgian civil engineering graduate;
- polytechnical civil engineering graduate from the Royal Military School in Brussels;
- graduate in exact sciences and applied sciences: on file.
This programme is composed of a common core of 56 credits and 4 complementary credits to be chosen from amongst the advanced seminars whose organisation varies annually as a function of the high-level scientific experts present at the Research Centre in Mol.