The programme is made up of :
- a core curriculum (75 credits), comprising:
- 28 thesis credits and 2 thesis seminar credits;
- 20 oriental language course credits;
- 25 oriental literature and civilization course credits;
- a specialization (30 credits);
- an option or optional courses (15 credits).
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.