This Master's degree is geared towards acquiring communication skills (both written and oral) and professional tools relating to the business world. The classes are delivered in the target language and include specialized exercises and case studies.
Organized in collaboration with the Faculty of Economic, Social and Political Sciences, the Master's prepares students for a career in business. The programme includes an internship in a company where one of the two languages studied is spoken. You will spend three months working full-time in a company in Belgium or abroad.
- have a Bachelor's in Human Sciences and are looking for a business-orientated course;
- have a good command of two modern languages and wish to put your language skills into practice in a business context;
- are looking to gain significant initial work experience;
- are working towards a management or communications role in international business.
The Master's offers you
- intensive study of two modern languages (French, English, Dutch or German) and business language communication skills;
- workplace immersion;
- a versatile professional profile;
- the option of doing an ERASMUS exchange, which allows you to take part of your programme at KU Leuven or in another country;
- a wide range of courses to include in your programme;
- an inter-disciplinary working environment.