This master prepares you for management positions in private and public organisations. It develops your abilities to:
- integrate management theories and concepts for efficient and controlled use in a professional world;
- place organisations in their socio-economic and institutional context, to understand the interdependencies between organisation and environment and translate them into management decisions;
- integrate the challenges of international competition into "socially responsible" management practices.
This Master also offers different unique opportunities that will add value to your curriculum:
- by taking a quadrimester course at one of the 145 partner universities;
- by participating in the "CEMS" selection programme with a view to obtaining, in addition, the Master in International Management (CEMS) diploma, exclusive in Belgium;
- by participating in the "IB" selection programme (exchange stay in a partner university and a 6-month internship in a company outside the European Union);
- by doing a double degree organized with one of the 7 prestigious partner universities;
- by integrating specialization in "entrepreneurship" (CPME training) or environmental management;
- by specializing in finance thanks to Track Financial Management giving the final double-diploma LSM and ICHEC;
- by becoming an expert in digital marketing;
- by following a major and an option in your chosen field in order to become an expert in the field.
- have a bachelor's degree in economics and/or management and you wish to streng then your managerial skills;
- wish to undertake and transform initiatives into economic or social realities;
- move towards decision-making and management functions;
- strive for excellence in national and international management.
Your Future Job
Position of responsibility in the management and management of companies in which you will be able to put into practice your capacity to undertake, to transform initiatives into economic realities, to organize these activities and ensure their continuity, to find the necessary resources and to combine them in an adequate way.
Our graduates are present in the highest management positions of companies as well as in consultancy, audit, banking, industry (production and operations management) or environmental management.
During this Master, you will develop the skills necessary to master the complex and varied challenges companies face in the knowledge economy. You:
- learn how to model and formalize management problems and situations;
- integrate technological processes and master their application in the industrial world;
- strengthen your language skills by taking part of the English courses.
The Master 120 will be composed of:
- professional focus courses (or research focus courses for those wishing to prepare for a doctorate) in the management disciplines (finance, marketing, strategy,...) as well as seminars;
- a major, composed of 6 courses, to be chosen among the major fields of management;
- an exchange quadrimester (highly recommended but not compulsory) or a quadrimester of 6 courses including a language course, an option of 3 courses,...;
- an internship;
- a master's thesis.
Please note that, depending on your academic background, teaching units (= prerequisite courses) could be added to your master program.